Spring into fitness and join us for our 14th annual benefit ride or run circling the beautiful Grande Ronde Valley in Eastern Oregon to raise money to fight domestic violence in Union, Baker, and Wallowa Counties. Whether you participate as a team, a family, or as an individual, you are guaranteed a day full of adventure and fun. We have something for everybody including a 1 mile Jellybean Walk; a 5K or 10K for runners and walkers, a 13 mile course for family bikers, a 35, 55 ,70, or 100 mile bike for teams and individuals. In addition to great food and entertainment waiting for you at the end, prizes will be given out for money raised, first place individuals (based on time) and first place teams (based on time).
The registration fee is a $35 minimum pledge for runners and a $50 minimum pledge for bikers. (It includes a BBQ) or $100 for a family (includes BBQ for four participants).
- Grande prize for raising the most money – overnight stay at Wallowa Lake.
- Prize for being 2nd in money raising is a package deal from Wildhorse including lodging, 2 rounds of golf, coupons for 2 for the Cultural Center and a coupon book for the Casino.
- Members of the team that raises the most money will receive gift certificates from area merchants
- 3rd, 4th and 5th place money raisers get a free massage from Angie Miller from Evolution Salon and Spa or Kelly Anderson from Hands for Healing
- If you aren’t one of the top 5 money raisers but have raised at least $250 you will receive a 3 Rivers Race Mug made by Bob Jensen
- Gift certificates donated by area merchants will be given out as special awards or random drawings.